[Computer-go] detecting cross inside an eye

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Sun May 13 13:57:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies.
Did some testing: replaced the old group-detection (which gave a lot of
false positives) by a more conservative one: dramatic elo-rating
(0_9-003). Then I took out all the group (circle) detection code and
currently looks as if this makes quiet a difference: 0_3_002b has an elo
rating of 1244 after 402 games played.
See: http://keetweej.vanheusden.com/stats/stop-cur-elo-cgos.png

I'm now also running amigogtp, fuego and simplego to make the statistics
more interesting. Don: maybe it is interesting to let users add some
metadata to the accounts. I already mentioned an url of the website of
the program but also the process-type/count/ram/speed.

http://www.vanheusden.com/stop/

Folkert van Heusden