[Computer-go] detecting cross inside an eye

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Thu May 10 10:32:10 PDT 2012

What I mean is: say you've got a piece of board with a circle of stones
on it. Now what I've read is that one should not place stones in such a
circle. So the question is: how do you guys detect this?
Also see my question on
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10531279/check-if-a-point-is-in-a-polygon-which-is-partially-open
which is about this problem I'm trying to describe.

> What do you mean by "cross"?
>
> > How do you detect that a cross is inside an eye? (eye? - circle,
> > connected chain of pieces is what i mean)

Folkert van Heusden

--

Multitail - gibkaja utilita po sledovaniju log-fajlov i vyvoda
kommand. Fil'trovanie, raskrašivanie, slijanie, vizual'noe sravnenie,