[Computer-go] cgos

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Wed May 9 13:38:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've got 2 points:

It would be nice if one could register an information-url for a program
playing at cgos.

Furthermore: I've got a system with 6 cores and 8GB of ram (16GB if I
get off my lazy but and upgrade it, 6 avail) and a dual core with also 8GB of
ram (6 avail). They're mostly idle: the 6-core is bitcoin mining which uses the
gpu and some cpu so effectively there are 5 cores available. Now my
question is: any suggestions for engines I could let play on these two
systems on cgos? The requirement is that it must be interesting for
cgos.
The 6 cores is an AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor, the dual core is
an AMD E-350.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Multitail es una herramienta flexible que permite visualizar los "log
file" y seguir la ejecución de comandos. Permite filtrar, añadir