[Computer-go] Bls: Bls: Call for Paper: DEADLINE FULL PAPER:L 6 June 2012 - [SCOPUS, ISI Thompson, ScienceDirect] ICIBSOS 2012 Journal of Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 01-02 December 2012, Jakarta Indonesia

Rudy Lolo rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 01:18:34 PDT 2012

What kind of Compelling CASE you mean?

________________________________
 Dari: steve uurtamo <uurtamo at gmail.com>
Kepada: Rudy Lolo <rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com>; computer-go at dvandva.org
Cc: Ingo Althöfer <3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de>
Dikirim: Rabu, 9 Mei 2012 7:24
Judul: Re: [Computer-go] Bls: Call for Paper: DEADLINE FULL PAPER:L 6 June 2012 - [SCOPUS, ISI Thompson, ScienceDirect] ICIBSOS 2012 Journal of Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 01-02 December 2012, Jakarta Indonesia

Knuth has made a pretty compelling case.
On May 8, 2012 4:01 PM, "Rudy Lolo" <rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Ingo,

>Thanks for your concern.
>

>As far as I know all the policy of Journal of Procedia is open Access policy and indeed the quality of paper review very strict.
>

>Please visit http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/718288/description#description to download all of the papers.
>

>Any reason that you want to share?
>

>Best regards
>

>Rudy

 Indonesia and well known as the International
>> destination for tourist, shopping and business
>>  http://www.jakarta-tourism.go.id/
>>
>> Last Date of Paper Submission       : 06 June 2012
>> Paper Acceptance Notification       : 01 July 2012
>> Last Date of Camera Ready Paper     : 20 July
>>  2012
>> Paper Registration                  : 20 July 2012
>> Conference Date             : 1-2 December 2012
>>
>> The Congress proceedings will be published by Elsevier in Journal of
>> Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences and will be indexing in SCOPUS and
>> ScienceDirect
>> http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/718288/description#description
>>
>> Congress scopes:
>>
>> * Business & Management Topic Areas: In General.
>> * Marketing Themes
>> * Entrepreneurship &  Small Businesses Themes.
>> * Human Resource Management
>> * Information System
>> * International Business Themes
>> * Performance Management Themes
>> * Public Sector Management Themes
>> * Strategic Management Themes
>> * Supply Chain Management Themes
>> * Tourism & Leisure Themes
>> * Service Management Themes
>> *
>>  Management In The Global Economy Themes
>> * Organizational Culture Themes
>> * E-Business And E-Technology Management Themes
>> * Global Economy & Globalization Themes

 * Global Financial Markets & Services Themes