[Computer-go] Bls: Call for Paper: DEADLINE FULL PAPER:L 6 June 2012 - [SCOPUS, ISI Thompson, ScienceDirect] ICIBSOS 2012 Journal of Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 01-02 December 2012, Jakarta Indonesia

Rudy Lolo rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 16:01:11 PDT 2012

Dear Ingo,

Thanks for your concern.

As far as I know all the policy of Journal of Procedia is open Access policy and indeed the quality of paper review very strict.

Please visit http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/718288/description#description to download all of the papers.

Any reason that you want to share?

Best regards

Rudy