[Computer-go] May KGS bot tournament: full-size boards

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Fri May 4 07:17:39 PDT 2012

On 02/05/2012 22:27, ds wrote:
> I think it is now 701...

701 is correct.

I originally created the tournament as 700, then 'ds' pointed out an
error.  It is not possible to change any detail of a tournament once it
has been uploaded, so I deleted it and re-uploaded it with a new number.

Since then I have been away from home, with a smartphone which did not
work.  Now I am back, and will keep up to date with my email etc.

Nick