[Computer-go] orego-7.08 and gogui-1.4.2 - how to hook up?

Ray Tayek rtayek at ca.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 11:26:38 PST 2012

At 10:20 AM 2/10/2012, you wrote:
>You might, for example, use this as the command inside gogui:
>
>java -ea -server -cp /path/to/your/Orego/binaries orego.ui.Orego
>threads=2 ponder

using:

java -ea -server -cp D:\home\ray\dev\goapps\orego-7.08\bin
orego.ui.Orego threads=2 ponder

runs from the command line, but gogui says that the program did not
respond to any commands.

>See command-line-options.txt in the documentation directory for more
>info (and let me know if anything doesn't make sense).

adding a debugfile=mylog.txt gets some allocation messages from the
command line, but no file gets written when added to the go gui incantation.

thanks

>On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:24 AM, Ray Tayek wrote:
>
> > hi, have these was wondering what the incantation is to hook them up. ...

---
co-chair http://ocjug.org/