[Computer-go] Handicap-29 Website is up now

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Fri Feb 10 01:41:30 PST 2012

Hello,

after meditating carefully about all the constructive feedback
on the original announcement of a handicap-29 prize, now
the website for the prize is there:

http://www.althofer.de/handicap-29-prize.html

Please, let me know when you find errors or inconsistencies
in the text.

Thanks in advance,
Ingo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------