[Computer-go] Question on 9x9 Scalability Study

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:12:38 PST 2012

Hi Ingo,

I did the study many years ago,  when MCTS was really starting to get
going.    Fatman is just a fixed version of Lazarus to be used as a
reference point and I wrote it.

Unfortunately,  the games that produced the results of the study are lost.
   What I would suggest is a new study to be conducted with modern
programs.

Don