[Computer-go] Oakfoam's New Website and Builds

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 16:12:08 PDT 2012

Thanks,  Francois van Niekerk - I enjoyed playing the game. I rather like the web interface - it is compatible with a variety of platforms. I played one 19x19 game as black, won by resignation. I am 6 kyu AGA.

I did not see any method for saving the game in the web interface? Did I miss something?

Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.