[Computer-go] An unusual seki

Michael Williams michaelwilliams75 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:26:52 PDT 2012

See original email from Nick:

"Yesterday, a KGS game between Blubbel 3d and AyaBot4 2k, SGF file
below, ended with an unusual kind of seki.  AyaBot4 marked its
opponent's stones in the seki as dead, and was eventually booted
by an admin for mis-marking stones (as a way of getting the game
to end).  As all eleven AyaBots use the same IP address, they all
got booted - and an hour later, all simultaneously tried to log in again."