[Computer-go] Social web was: JSON game format

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 17 18:12:13 PDT 2012

afaict  PC[]  BL[], OB[]  are not defined by a well used standard, and
hence extremely little used in my experience
whereas javascript date, and GPS are well defined and well used

there is the whole social issue including say Facebook and Twitter,
which are currently very poorly served by SGF, KGS IGS, Go engine
developers etc...

not to suggest that SGF is the sole cause.

regards

Jonathan