[Computer-go] Kas Cup - results and prizes

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Fri Aug 10 09:26:31 PDT 2012

Because my current approach seems to work just as well (or maybe better),
and I haven't had time to code up a shared try and tune it up to validate
that assumption.  Chaslot's paper indicates perhaps that not having a shared
tree is stronger.  My guess is that they are about the same, so it's not
worth the effort to change.

david