[Computer-go] 50k-100k patterns

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 08:43:39 PDT 2012

Lance Kemper is an amateur 5 or 6 Dan and a popular SF Bay area Go
teacher. He was a strong chess player before he discovered Go. He says:

	I became aware of Go at 19, and it was probably a year before I played a
	game. So probably 20 when I finally understood ko and became addicted.
          cheers,
          Lance

Cheers,
David G Doshay