[Computer-go] Kaś Cup - results and prizes

Hiroshi Yamashita yss at bd.mbn.or.jp
Mon Aug 6 17:49:26 PDT 2012

Thank you for Kaś Cup.

Aya used i7 980X 3.3GHz 6 cores + HT, and I used 4 threads.
Aya used dynamic komi and no resign. Aya usually stops dynamic
 komi around move 220th, but did not stop in this tournament.
On this condition, Aya is 40 elo weaker against GnuGo.
Dynamic komi is calculated from moving average latest 4 moves.

In pachi - Aya, Aya won 22.5 pt, but missed a chance to win 38.5 pt.
I think simple dynamic komi is not so good for maximize score.

Aya's dynamic komi.
http://www.mail-archive.com/computer-go@computer-go.org/msg13464.html

Regards,
Hiroshi Yamashita