[Computer-go] Human-computer Rengo at EGC2012 Bonn

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Aug 2 14:29:46 PDT 2012

  Hi!

  We organized a human-computer rengo with Ingo tonight. Black was Jonas
Welticke 4d and Pachi operated by me (on i3 notebook, 4000 playouts/s,
~25 seconds per move, our experimental maximize_score mode). White was
Fabien Bambusch 1d and CrazyStone operated by Ingo (on I think T6510
processor, similar time settings as Pachi used).

  I'm attaching the SGF if anyone wants to take a look. Black managed to
take an early lead and hold to it throughout the game, though there were
few dangerous moments.

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis