[Computer-go] New commercial Crazy Stone

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 05:51:22 PDT 2012

On 9 avr. 2012, at 11:39, Chin-Chang Yang wrote:

> Thanks for the information.
>
> I purchased Crazy Stone 2011 (English version) in 2011, but I didn't satisfy the features. I think the features of Saikyo no lgo 2011 are more complete than the English version, and I am now going to purchase Saikyo no lgo 2012 (Japanese version). However, I got some problems.
>
> I changed my computer's locale to Japanese. Then, I downloaded and installed the "Saikyo no Igo 2012" and the required "soft-denchi " ( http://www.soft-denchi.jp/comdocs/dlguide/index.htm ). It told me that the remaining soft-denchi is not enough to launch "Saikyo no lgo 2012". Then, I pressed the "pay" button, and it redirected me to a web site which requested me to enter my phone number, my card name, and my card number. I didn't know what to do.
>
> I have some questions as below.
>
> 1. Can I purchase Saikyo no lgo 2012 even if I am not in Japanese?
> 2. Can I purchase Saikyo no lgo 2012 via Paypal?
> 3. Can I purchase Crazy Stone 2012 (English version) with complete features in Japanese version?

Thanks for purchasing Crazy Stone. I am sorry I don't know the answer to your questions. Please contact Unbalance. You should find a contact form on the English page (link is at the bottom).

I know that they added Paypal as a payment option for the English version, but I know nothing about the Japanese one, and I can't speak Japanese.

Rémi