[Computer-go] Computer Olympiad: Go schedule and registration cost for multiple tournaments

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Thu Sep 29 04:37:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am glad to report that because of remarks about registration cost, the organizers have agreed to reduce the cost of additional tournaments to 25 Euros for the game of Go if you already have registered for one Go tournament. So, first Go tournament is normal price, and each additional tournament is 25 Euros instead of 40.

Rémi