[Computer-go] Computer Olympiad: Go schedule and registration cost for multiple tournaments

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Fri Sep 23 07:44:58 PDT 2011

Well, Jaap originally proposed to raise the registration fee to semi-professional level for everyone. I complained and he went back to a more reasonable scheme. You can see his explanation there:
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic_view=threads&p=421808&t=39885
(and more discussion earlier in that thread)

Charging multiple times for multiple tournaments has existed for a few years now. The ICGA has always been a bit greedy with money.

I'll forward your message to him. Maybe he is still ready to make a few concessions.

Rémi