[Computer-go] Computer Olympiad: Go schedule and registration cost for multiple tournaments

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 23:14:59 PDT 2011

Good point, Hideki.

> >Schedule for Go tournaments:
> >	• 21-22 nov go 9x9
> >	• 23 nov go 13x13
>
> Thank you Rémi, but 13x13 Go is not in the tournaments list on the web
> page (http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/icga/event.php?id=43).

To my opinion, 13x13 should definitely be played.

One of my reasons: I am responsible for computer activities at the
2012 European Go Congress (in Bonn). We intend to have bot tournaments
for 9x9, 13x13, and 19x19. The winner of each tournament shall get the
chance to play against a strong human player.
It would be nice, when programmers really put some of their efforts in 13x13.

Ingo.