[Computer-go] MCTS playouts per second

Hideki Kato hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Oct 26 16:42:43 PDT 2011

Zen has very slow (but very smart) heavy playout, about 1 kpo/s on a 3
GHz Intel Core2 core.  One important "tenuki" for speed-up is to check
the legality of moves _after_ selecting a move, i.e., don't check the
legality of all moves before choosing a move.

Hideki

Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp>