[Computer-go] Supercomputer Go Articles

P Shotwell pshotwell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 15:17:10 PDT 2011

Hello All,
I have reorganized and updated my computer go articles in the AGA's
Bob High e-Library. It's now a separate section with two Appendices
called 'A Timeline of Supercomputer Go: From Temporal Difference
Learning to Monte Carlo Programming' and features (layman)
conversations with some of the leading figures over the last few years
along with the PhD thesis of Shih-Chieh Huang (Aja), Erica's
programmer.
Also, for those who might be interested, it was accompanied by
Appendix VI of my 'Origins' article about Henry Kissinger and Scott
Boorman's failed use of go to illustrate Chinese war and political
strategies in 'On China' and 'The Protracted Game.'
They are at www.usgo.org/bobhighlibrary.
Best,
Peter Shotwell