[Computer-go] December bot tournament on KGS

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 03:47:00 PDT 2011

(My mailer program claims that I sent the following message out three
days ago, and that I have not received it back via the mailing list.)

I had scheduled the December KGS bot tournament (9x9 boards, slow) for
the "EA Eu" time band, that is, starting at 08:00 UTC.  But on the
request of Hideki Kato, I have postponed it by eight hours, to start at
16:00 UTC on the same day.  This should make it possible to compete in
it after leaving the UEC Cup in Tokyo the same day.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd
nick at maproom.co.uk