[Computer-go] a pro game which is computer-unreadable

Thomas Wolf twolf at brocku.ca
Wed Nov 30 19:23:39 PST 2011

This lader together with a hand full of others from professional games are
discussed in my book
Mastering Ladders, Richmond, VA: Slate & Shell, 2008. ISBN 1-932001-40-9
On the accompanying CD there are about 150 more professional games with
longer ladders, many intentionally lost because this gives very heavy sente
moves that may secure more territory than the ladder loses.

Thomas