[Computer-go] latest binaries?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Nov 30 07:23:17 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 05:17:23PM +0200, Matti Koskela wrote:
> for pachi i think you need to compile it yourself from sourcecode. (you may
> need to use mingw or cygwin or something like that)

(I'm not a windows programmer myself, so I would be glad if anyone could
set up a recipe for building Pachi for Windows. I do have access to
Windows systems so after that initial step, I could rebuild newer Pachi
versions myself.)

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
	The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will