[Computer-go] PhD thesis (Lukasz Lew)

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 00:26:37 PST 2011

Hideki,

A) is there a problem with adobe on that particular PC?

B) because I wanted to read the doc offline, I used the command "wget" to fetch the document, and it later opened without any problems at all.

That is, I typed

wget http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~lew/files/phd.pdf

I don't speak Windows, so I can't say what the proper Windows equivalent would be. This works on Macs and Linux boxen.

Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.