[Computer-go] New version of CLOP

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Sat Nov 5 12:49:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new version of CLOP.

Changes:

2011-11-05: 0.0.9
 - Stronger regularization (avoid overfitting in high dimensions)
 - "Merge Replications" option in gui -> faster, better display
 - Performance optimization of display and loading of large data files
 - Removed "-ansi" option for Windows compilation
 - Shrinking parameter ranges does not lose integer data any more
 - Removed confusing columns: max-1, max-2, ...
 - More explanations in the doc: biased win rate + GammaParameter

You'll also find new slides of a seminar presentation I made this week at the University of Essex, as well as Windows binaries.

http://remi.coulom.free.fr/CLOP/

Rémi