[Computer-go] November KGS bot tournament - 13x13 boards

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sat Nov 5 02:07:26 PDT 2011

Hi Nick,

this armada of early registrants is indeed strange.
Perhaps they would like to do sparring and testing for Tilburg
(Olympiad starts on November 19).

Ingo.

PS. You owe me 17 beers - for all the missing blanks
after the web addresses of the monthly tournaments  ;-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------