[Computer-go] November KGS bot tournament - 13x13 boards

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 14:51:46 PDT 2011

I am very pleased to see that four bots (Erica13, Fuego13, Orego12 and
pachi) have registered already.  I like early registration, it makes
things easier for me.

Howver four registrants, more than a week in advance, is a record.  It
makes me wonder if I have done something wrong.  Did I make it clear to
everyone that the event is not this weekend (November 6th) but next
(November 13th)?

Nick

--
Nick Wedd