[Computer-go] November KGS bot tournament - 13x13 boards

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 07:43:44 PDT 2011

The November 2011 KGS computer Go tournament will be on Sunday
November 13th, starting at 16:00 UTC and ending at 21:00 UTC.

It will be a 15-round Swiss with 13x13 boards, 9 minutes each of main
time, and Canadian Overtime of 10 moves in 30 seconds. It will use
Chinese rules with 7.5 points komi. There are details at
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=628.

Registration is now open. To enter, please read and follow the
instructions at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html . The rules
are given at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/rules.html . Your bot need not
be strong to enter, new bots are particularly welcome.

Please send your registration email (with the words "KGS Tournament
Registration" in the title) to me at maproom at gmail dot com (converted
to a valid address by using "@" and ".").  THIS MONTH, IT IS IMPORTANT
TO USE THE ADDRESS GIVEN HERE - at the time of the tournnament, and for
the previous few days, I will not be at home, and will not have access
to my usual email address.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd