[Computer-go] CrazyStone Western version

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Tue May 31 10:19:22 PDT 2011

Many Faces of Go does work on Linux with Wine.  Until recently the graphics
were ugly due to a Wine bug.  In the latest update I rewrote the graphics to
work well on Wine.

Many Faces includes a gtp server so you can run another gtp program against
the Many Faces engine, or two programs against each other.

Regards,

David