[Computer-go] CrazyStone Western version

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Tue May 31 02:30:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in my program. I'll try to answer some questions below.

There is no linux version. It does not work with wine 1.2.2 on Ubuntu 10.04.

There is no GTP engine.

You cannot set the number of threads manually. I suppose it will use as many threads as available on your machine.

I don't know much about the user interface, because I did not make it and I don't use it. So I don't know the answer to all the questions. You should contact Unbalance for such questions.

The general idea is that it is a mass-market product, designed for Windows users who wish to simply play a game against the program. You'll be frustrated if you wish to use it for scientific experiments, sorry.

Rémi