[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Tue May 10 07:25:29 PDT 2011

To clarify:
I did not mean artificial positions
but positions reached from the empty board
in "normal" games, for instance between
human players or in those between humans
and bots  or  between bots and bots.
(Answer is also meant with respect to
the proposal by Oliver Lewis.)

One of the ideas with such a data base is to
use it when preparing a bot for a high-calibre
match against a top human. (I know it may be
still 25 years in future - but the time will
come.)

Ingo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------