[Computer-go] May KGS bot tournament: 19x19, fast

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Mon May 9 07:00:11 PDT 2011

In message <1304947990.22771.4.camel at laptop>, ds <ds2 at physik.de> writes
>When registering for the tournament you ask for a lot of information.
>
>Send an email to the organiser, with the words "KGS Tournament
>Registration" in the title, stating:
>
>    * The name of your bot, as registered on KGS
I need this to register it for the tournament

I use this at http://www.computer-go.info/db/oproglist.php

>    * The names of the authors of all parts of your Go-playing program.
>I will expect you to have the consent of all these people for your
>program to be entered in this tournament.
I want to ensure that the program is its owner's own work.  In
particular, I do not want multiple copies of GNU Go.

>    * the processor power (number of processors, and processor speed) of
>the platform that it will be running on
This information is listed at the bottom of my reports.

>    * (if entering the formal division) your own name. I may request
>evidence of this.

This is obsolete, I ought to delete it.

Nick