[Computer-go] May KGS bot tournament: 19x19, fast

ds ds2 at physik.de
Mon May 9 06:33:10 PDT 2011

When registering for the tournament you ask for a lot of information.

Send an email to the organiser, with the words "KGS Tournament
Registration" in the title, stating:

    * The name of your bot, as registered on KGS
    * The real name of your bot, if different
    * The names of the authors of all parts of your Go-playing program.
I will expect you to have the consent of all these people for your
program to be entered in this tournament.
    * the processor power (number of processors, and processor speed) of
the platform that it will be running on
    * (if entering the formal division) your own name. I may request
evidence of this.

Are they kept secret, as they might be quite interesting?! E.G. One
would know, if the basis of a bot is GPL ...

Thanks a lot

Detlef