[Computer-go] Go programs for the Android platform

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Mon Jun 27 11:22:00 PDT 2011

Unclear.  Manyfaces on iPhone/iPad uses about 20 MB, since Apple doesn’t
allow apps to use much more.  If android allows more we will use is.  Memory
size quoted in GB is flash size for storing media, and is not used by the
app.  I don't know that you can choose the DRAM size, which is probably 512
MB plus or minus a factor of two.