[Computer-go] Wheatley auf KGS: 7x7

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sat Jul 16 00:26:51 PDT 2011

Hello Aja,

>    I defeated pachi on 7x7 (komi 7.5) as both Black and White,
>    http://files.gokgs.com/games/2011/7/16/ajahuang-pachi-2.sgf

Congratulations, especially to your win with White.
It seems, so far you are the only one who achieved a
White win (in this 1-day streak of pachi on 7x7).

Another question, slightly related to 7x7:

What is known about go on 8x8 board?
Is there an educated guess what fair komi should be?

Ingo.

PS: Once, already some years ago, I proposed 8x8 go in a
break at a real-life go tournament. A single response closed
the discussion before it had started:
"Come on, take a proper board size. We are not at chess."