[Computer-go] KGS Online again

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 03:01:06 PST 2011

In message <20110221112210.tb7dns2sgg80wwc8 at webmail.phmp.se>,
valkyria at phmp.se writes
>Everything runs again.

It seems that all the round 1 games were over before KGS was taken down.

ManyFaces1, gomorra3, CzechBot, pachi2 and valkyria19 are connected
again.  StoneGrid, Orego12 and PNUGo are still absent as I type, though
I think pasky is dealing with PNUGo right now.

CzechBot is shown as losing on time, though it was not playing slowly.
Pasky's comments in the game show that it had some problem, and he may
want to run PueGo in its place - that is fine with me.

Nick
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk