[Computer-go] Moyo Go Studio

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 18:27:38 PST 2011

"Secure" is a relative term, but yes, the correct order was indeed to get the AV software up and running prior to connection to the network, and then start the updates. It was a painful lesson, one that keeps me nervous when I am warned up front that I must turn the AV software off. Obviously, that means being off the network when using that application.

Cheers,
David