[Computer-go] Moyo Go Studio

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 14:42:27 PST 2011

I've repaired many a Windoze PC which was crippled by malware. I use Avast and
other freeware tools which are a) more effective than the usual stuff shipped
with your PC, b) cost less in terms of resources, and do so at c) a price so
good that you can't afford not to use it.
 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.