[Computer-go] MC Beginner question

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:47:51 PDT 2011

It's been proved convincingly that win/loss give much better results.   We
have debated why on this list and we can speculate,   but the evidence
speaks for itself.     My theory is that 6 wins and 4 losses is much better
than 5 BIG wins and 5 small losses.   If you run a marathon they go by who
reach the finish line first,   not how much his lead is.

Don