[Computer-go] MC Beginner question

ds ds2 at physik.de
Fri Apr 29 03:38:57 PDT 2011

Yes thanks for the answer. It is difficult to search the list for
detailed information.

Do you know, if anybody tried an approach as dynamic Komi with this.
In the beginning of the game take into account the stones (eg.
sqrt(sones) and reduce it later. In the beginning an estimated high
win should be probably more save than a 0.5 win?!

Thanks Detlef