[Computer-go] issues on 19x19

Daniel Shawul dshawul at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:52:44 PDT 2011

I forgot to add that playing close to last opponent move worked best so far
with the progressive widening.
In this scheme it fights the opponent at every move locally ,but will not
have the initiative to explore other opportunities
in other areas of the board. The opponent basically dictates where the
fights take place. Maybe I should add some randomness to avoid  this
predictability issues ? Using the other static schemes made it too
predictable.