[Computer-go] New Crazystone - when again?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 10:04:32 PDT 2011

Now I know why I am still a kyu player, I missed that obvious threat. It can't
be ignored.

It not only captures a lot of white stones, but resurrects black stones, which
leads to the death of a lot more white stones.

I can't see a white counterthreat big enough to match such a huge loss.

The error comes several moves back. More than once, white lost a liberty and
tenukied instead of taking a liberty from black. My hat is off to whoever solves
this capturing-race issue for bots.

 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.