[Computer-go] Fwd: Re: New Crazystone - when again?

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 07:33:18 PDT 2011

Hi Aja,

> > ... almost the same back in 1986 with my doctoral dissertation ...
>
>    That't interesting. Maybe I can have your doctoral dissertation for
> reference about the writing style and overall structure?

That would be difficult and likely not so helpful:
Back in 1986, dissertations were written with type-writer.
Also, LaTex did not exist in those days.
There does not exist an electronic copy of me thesis.
(A part of the thesis was published in a stochastics journal:
"Asymptotic properties of levelregular decision trees with randomly evaluated leaves." Probability Theory and Related Fields 80 (1989), 381-394.  Perhaps you can find an electronic version of that.)

Instead you can ask Remi for his dissertation, or you can have a look
at the doctoral dissertation of my student Jakob Erdmann, to be found here
(in English):
http://www.althofer.de/3-hirn-grant--erdmann.html

Ingo.