[Computer-go] New Crazystone - when again?

Aja ajahuang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:35:16 PDT 2011

Hi Petr,

We discussed by emails and had video meetings by skype. Actually Rémi is not
my formal supervisor in my university (NTNU, Taiwan). I tried several times
to apply co-supervision but it was all rejected (they don't know what to do
because I am the first case of such internation cooperation).

But don't you and Jean-loup work in such mode and seems you have a pretty
good cooperation?

Aja