[Computer-go] New Crazystone - when again?

Rémi Coulom Remi.Coulom at free.fr
Mon Apr 25 04:20:37 PDT 2011

There is at least one huge blunder at the end of that game:
http://files.gokgs.com/games/2011/4/23/bonobot-ishidasaki-2.sgf

Also, a nakade bug in that one:
http://files.gokgs.com/games/2011/4/23/bonobot-BOThater36-8.sgf

These are all huge mistakes that will be easy to fix. I noticed a few others, too.

Rémi