[Computer-go] New Crazystone - when again?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Apr 25 04:15:01 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:57:16PM +0200, "Ingo Althöfer" wrote:
> PS. To which University will the Ph.D. thesis of Aja Huang be submitted?
> Will the procedure be run in Taiwan or in France?

I'd be also very interested in the setup. What university is Aja
attending, do you have a post there? Were you meeting each other often?
I'm wondering how this works if the two people live in different
countries...

I'm also planning to start PhD research in Computer Go soon; I'm
currently not willing to relocate and I was discouraged from taking
a non-local supervisor, so I picked a supervisor who is not directly
involved with Computer Go (though he will certainly be a great source
of inspiration anyway :-).

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis