[Computer-go] New Crazystone - when again?

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 03:57:16 PDT 2011

Hello Remi,

> I will connect it again, but I cannot say when.

Thanks in advance.

> The games it played revealed a few weaknesses that I would
> like to fix before connecting it again.

That is one of the huge advantage of internet and internet servers:
You can test for some hours or a few days,
then back toengine hall to improve,
then test again,
and so on.

And the "point hunters" on the servers will really
identify weak spots quickly. So, you get very
valuable feedback.

> The 24-core machine was bought by my university.

Tell them that they are doing a great job in spending
their money in this way. Your research is internationally
very well recognized!

Prof. Dr. Ingo Althoefer (Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany)

PS. To which University will the Ph.D. thesis of Aja Huang be submitted?
Will the procedure be run in Taiwan or in France?