[Computer-go] New Crazystone is 5D on KGS now

Aja ajahuang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:09:46 PDT 2011

Hi Jean-loup,

It depends on the supervisor of this thesis. :)

Seriously, since Crazy Stone is a commerical program now, the ideas that were produced completely by Remi himself should be properly kept for his own choices. For my own ideas, of course I will describe some that really help Erica. But I will avoid technical details to fulfill the academic principles.

Aja